Saturday, November 12, 2011

Very First Craft Fair!!

I did it!!! My very first craft fair booth!!! I am so stoked!!! I almost backed out because I felt my inventory was too low. However, that turned out not to be the case. I had enough cards and small gift bags just not much of anything else. I'm going to step it up a notch with the next booth.

Here's a few things I was able to do. Everything went over really well!! Especially the tooth fairy tins! I sold out of those.

I am having trouble posting the pictures from today GGGRRRRR

Until I get that resolved here is the link to the album in Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.305984599412332.84560.285617598115699&type=3

I guess that's not a bad thing... you can see the other stuff I've done too!

No comments:

Post a Comment