Sunday, September 25, 2011

March 2011




Nothing brings out crafyness like a new baby!! When my husband's very best buddy and his new wife had a baby I was seeing PINK!

I have a confession, the pages pictured here is a kit I bought from my scrapbook store. I saw the photo album and fell in love with its' pinkness. I had every intention of using my Cricut for the page decorations and doing it all myself but at this point I was new. I got bogged down with ssoo many ideas and decor choices I couldn't decide what to do. So I cheated :/. It came out cute as can be so I can't complain.

I made the card myself.. can't ya tell? HEY I still had not figured out how to work my Cricut Expression, I had no supplies in which to work with and it turns out my imagination with what i had to work with was limited.... happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment