Sunday, September 11, 2011

Under Construction

Thank you so much for your patience while I get this blog up and running.

I've always posted my crafts and cards on my Facebook page but I needed a larger forum. Between the pictures of my family and activities, my Facebook profile and picture albums are getting very large. I want to purge them in an attempt to make sure I have everything saved. I have gotten into the habit of posting the pics instead of saving them and getting them printed. Bad!!! Very Bad!!!!

If Facebook or Snapfish EVER shutdown... the last 10 years or so of my family history is wiped clean.

I will be updating and posting past projects, to get caught up, over the next several days. Please continue to check back to see what I am up to and what I've done.

Thanks again for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment